Community Home Builders is not currently accepting new IDA applications
- Gerardo Partida, email@example.com
Communities served: Yamhill County
Other services provided: Community Home Builders provide assistance processing USDA 502 Direct Loans for low and very low income families to obtain decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing assistance to increase their repayment ability.
Eligibility Criteria: Based on, but not limited to:
- Income level (less than 80% of HUD Median Income in the build area)
- US citizenship or permanent residency
- Verifiable income of two years
- Fair credit history
- A time commitment of approximately 30 hours per week, per family, for 8-11 months
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.