Address: 3233 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
Contact: Laura Bower, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-797-4026
For Spanish speakers: Maria Romero, email@example.com, 503-797-5010, Monday – Friday: 9:00am-noon
Communities served: We were founded to ensure all Portland residents had equal access to information and resources to achieve homeownership.
- Register for Portland Housing Center Services
- Complete a HomeBuyer Assessment and commit to follow through on your HomeBuying Action Plan
- Complete the Financial Fitness Class and one-day HomeBuying 101 Class
- Hacer un depósito mensual mínimo de $100 en una cuenta de ahorro personal.
- Reunirse con un Especialista en Compra de Vivienda regularmente.
- Asistir al taller de Finanzas Personales y a la Clase de Compra de Vivienda.
Other services provided: Home buyer education, one-on-one guidance, financial services, and a variety of other resources to make homeownership a reality for Portland-area residents. We also offer first mortgages with low down payments, and down payment and closing cost assistance.