Thank you for your interest in donating to the Oregon IDA Initiative! Below you will find important information and steps on how to make your donation.
Important Information for All Donors
- The Oregon Dept. of Revenue requires that we collect donor Social Security Numbers or Employee Identification Numbers.
- If you donate by check, wire, or stock/mutual funds your tax credit rate will be 70%. If you donate by credit card your tax credit rate will be 67%.
Step 1: Complete Our Donor Form
For a fillable PDF:
- Right click here, click “save link as,” and save the form to your desktop
- Open the form from your desktop (do not edit the form in your internet browser)
- If you have donated before, you may send your form without your social security number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not donated before, please include your SSN and follow the mailing instructions below.
Step 2: Send Your Donor Form and Check to Neighborhood Partnerships
Make check payable to Oregon IDA Initiative
ATTN: Oregon IDA Initiative
2501 SW First Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97201
For security purposes, please do not email your form to us if it contains a social security number.
Within 1-2 weeks of our receiving your payment and donor form, you will receive an acknowledgment letter confirming your contribution to Neighborhood Partnerships – a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.