Thank you for your interest in donating to the Oregon IDA Initiative! Below you will find important information and steps on how to make your donation.
Important Information for Donors
- The Oregon Dept. of Revenue requires that we collect donor Social Security Numbers or Employee Identification Numbers.
- If you donate by check or wire, your tax credit rate will be 70%. If you donate by credit card or stock/mutual funds, your tax credit rate will be 67%.
Step 1: Complete Our Donor Form
(Do we need the below text if there is a button here?) – the button should be a non-fillable version
For a fillable PDF:
- Right click here, click “save link as,” and save the form to your desktop.
- Open the form from your desktop (do not edit the form in your internet browser).
- If you have donated before, you may email your form without your SSN or FEIN to email@example.com. If you have not donated before, please include your SSN or FEIN.
Step 2: Send Your Donor Form to Neighborhood Partnerships
ATTN: Oregon IDA Initiative
2501 SW First Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97201
Or Fax: (503) 226-3027
For security purposes, please do not email your form to us if it contains a social security number.
Step 3: Donate
- To donate by Credit Card, click the button below. Having trouble? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Within 1-2 weeks of our receiving your payment and donor form, you will receive an acknowledgment letter confirming your contribution to the Oregon IDA Initiative.