Thank you for your interest in donating to the Oregon IDA Initiative! Below you will find important information and steps on how to make your donation.
Important Information for Donors
- The Oregon Dept. of Revenue requires that we collect donor Social Security Numbers or Employee Identification Numbers.
- There is a $500,000 limit on tax credits an individual can claim on contributions per return filed.
- If you donate by check, wire, or stock/mutual funds your tax credit rate will be 70%. If you donate by credit card your tax credit rate will be 67%.
Step 1: Complete Our Donor Form
For a fillable PDF:
- Right click here, click “save link as,” and save the form to your desktop.
- Open the form from your desktop (do not edit the form in your internet browser).
- If you have donated before, you may email your form without your SSN or FEIN to email@example.com. If you have not donated before, please include your SSN or FEIN.
Step 2: Send Your Donor Form to Neighborhood Partnerships
ATTN: Oregon IDA Initiative
2501 SW First Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97201
Or Fax: (503) 226-3027
For security purposes, please do not email your form to us if it contains a social security number.
Step 3: Donate
- Follow these instructions. Please note that the donor form does NOT initiate your wire transfer. Donors are responsible for initiating wire transfers with your bank or advisor. Your donor form helps us associate you as the contributor when your funds arrive in our brokerage account.
Within 1-2 weeks of our receiving your payment and donor form, you will receive an acknowledgment letter confirming your contribution to the Oregon IDA Initiative.